Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Exciting Times (rambles)

I start classes at iO in less than a week! I've been waiting for this for months!! This is the reason I moved to Chicago, to act, and I can't wait to start. I'm single, which is good times. Out on the scene, meeting girls, having a good time. AND Sambone is coming into town for Pitchfork, next weekend!

Times couldn't get much better, right now.

These last 10 months have been pretty rough, truth be told. Plenty of good times, don't get me wrong. Some new friends, visits home, Costa Rica, the bachelor party... all of that was a blast. But those moments between... the lonliness, the boredom, the lack of money (at times). It's hard not to slip into apathy, when you don't feel you've much to live for. Just living for another day isn't as romantic as it sounds. But finally things are looking up, and I have a chance to make something of this move.

I'll still miss my friends. I don't know when that will stop, if ever. There are few people that really come to understand you as well as those friends from home. Maybe I was just lucky. But I hope they all move away to cool cities, so I can visit them. Home is becoming annoyingly familiar.

I can't really find a place to end this. I didn't really know where I was going.

Ah well, The end.

No comments: